ASOS.com, a global online fashion and beauty destination visited by millions of twenty-something shoppers and fashion-lovers around the world.
- Having launched Payroll Giving in 2009, ASOS.com now have over 21% of employees giving from pay each month.
- ASOS.com promote the scheme twice a year due to their ever-growing workforce and include this in their flexible benefits offering.
- Promotional events have included a Christmas market, Hansel and Gretel themed promotion with ginger bread house competition and cockney knees-up with a live band.
- They use a tongue-in-cheek campaign slogan ‘Everyone loves a giver’ on all communications to engage their young workforce.
- ASOS.com give £10 to charity for all new joiners and pay the PGA admin fee.
Since launch ASOS’s scheme is now raising over £100,000 each year with over 120 different charities supported.
They have received the Government’s Platinum Quality mark for the past 4 years, for having over 20% of employees giving.
ASOS.com have won numerous awards for their scheme including; ‘Best Use of Payroll Giving’ at the Institute of Fundraising’s National Awards. ‘Best Re-launch of an existing scheme’ and ‘Best Promotional Partnership’ at the National Payroll Giving Awards. In 2014 Louise McCabe, Director of Corporate Responsibility, was also awarded a Payroll Giving Excellence Award for ‘Best Individual Contribution’.