Beaverbrooks is the leading family jewellery retailer with 67 UK stores and a team of over 900 people.
- Having launched Payroll Giving in 2008 over 30% of Beaverbrooks employees now give monthly.
- The Campaign is fully supported by the Management team who lead by example with 100% of them giving via pay.
- Beaverbrooks were one of the first retailers to introduce Payroll Giving matching in their sector, and currently match £ for £ on all donations.
- The scheme is promoted at an annual HQ event and with visits across the UK to their entire store network.
- Annual employee focus groups provide feedback on how to continue to increase awareness of Payroll Giving within the business.
Since launch over £356,000 has been raised for over 190 different charities.
Beaverbrooks have received the Government’s Platinum Quality Mark more times than any other employer since it launched.
Beaverbrooks have won numerous awards for their scheme including: ‘Best Launch of a new scheme’ and ‘Promotional Partnership’ at the National Payroll Giving Awards.