The Entertainer is now the largest independent toy retailer with over 120 stores across the UK.
- Having launched Payroll Giving in 2011 after attending one of our Campaign events, The Entertainer now have over 50% of employees giving from pay each month.
- Launched via a personal video message from the MD Gary Grant, the scheme is promoted to employees at every opportunity and donations are matched £ for £.
- To celebrate the first anniversary of the scheme in 2012 a store cake baking competition was run, and this year to celebrate their 5th anniversary a #5YearsofGiving social media selfie campaign ran across Twitter.
- The scheme is promoted as part of their new store openings and all stores and HQ have an annual promotion of the scheme.
- All leavers receive a certificate to thank them for monies given and asking them to take the scheme with them to their next employer.
Since launch over £400,000 has been raised for over 180 different charities.
They now have the most successful Payroll Giving scheme on the High Street.
The Entertainer have won numerous awards for their scheme including more recently the Retail Week Enterprise Award for the Corporate Social Responsibility Innovative of the Year.