Experian are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world, with operational headquarters in Nottingham.
- After introducing Payroll Giving following employee requests in 2004, Experian now have over 20% of the workforce giving each month.
- The scheme was reinvigorated in 2011 and is now promoted twice a year with desk to desk engagement to give employees maximum opportunity to ask questions and join.
- To thank all givers, a prize draw takes place during each of the bi-annual promotions for £1,000 of holiday vouchers which every participant in the scheme is entered into.
- Every new joiner has their first years’ worth of donations matched, once they have donated for a full year – this works with a low staff turnover to encourages long- term donations.
- The scheme is branded with ‘Heart of Experian’ in line with the Community Investment strategy and to increase awareness of the charity fund, and option for employees to donate into this.
Since launch over £400,000 has been gifted to more than 200 different charities.
Following re-launch in 2012, participation has trebled with donations increased by more than £5,000 per month.
Experian achieved the Platinum Quality Mark in 2013 following targeted drive and rebranding of their scheme. This level of engagement has been maintained and Experian have been recognised at awarded ‘Best Re-Launch’ and ‘Best Promotional Partnership’ at the National Payroll Giving Excellence Awards in 2013, CIPP Awards 2014