BT is one of the world’s leading communications services companies, serving the needs of customers in the UK and across 180 countries worldwide.
- One of the UK’s largest and most successful schemes having run since 1987, when Payroll Giving was introduced.
- More than 13% of employees giving over £2.5 million every year.
- BT covers all administration costs and each year boosts employee donations with a £1million pound matching fund.
- Awarded the Gold Quality Mark in 2006 and have maintained this level.
- Regular employee engagement with scheme fully supported by BT Chairman.
- EE merger adds to BT overall scheme with positive engagement.
More than eleven and a half thousand employees currently donating, which is around 13% of the eligible workforce and ambitions targets are set to reach the Platinum Quality Mark.
More than £2.5 million was donated last year, with BT contributing an additional £1 million.
BT continue to strive for brilliance in Payroll Giving, and have been recognised at previous Excellence Awards receiving the title ‘Best Large Employer Campaign’ in 2012.